Mount Carmel Catholic College is led by the Principal in conjunction with the College Leadership. This group meets weekly (and more frequently when required) with the purpose of:
- Implementing the School Review and Improvement Plan (SRI)
- Working in line with the goals of Catholic Education, Diocese of Wollongong
- Setting the direction for upcoming College events
- Maintaining the day-to-day running of the College
- Supporting various stakeholders’ rights and/or responsibilities across the College – including students, parents, and staff
- Ensuring the existence of a quality teaching and learning climate, and
- Employing, supporting and providing meaningful Professional Learning (PL) for Staff.
The current Leadership is made up of the Principal, Assistant Principal, Religious Education Coordinator, Curriculum Coordinator, Pastoral Care & Wellbeing Coordinator, Administration Coordinator and Learning Technologies Coordinator.
Stephen Lo Cascio
Religious Education Coordinatorchristine.firstname.lastname@example.org
Curriculum Pedagogy Coordinatorchardonnay.email@example.com
Curriculum Administration Coordinatoralison.firstname.lastname@example.org
Learning Technologies Coordinatordavid.email@example.com
Pastoral Care & Wellbeing Coordinatorsimon.firstname.lastname@example.org